WP ShowHide Elements2008-01-31 @ 18:27
- Download: WP ShowHide Elements
- Last updated: 2008-01-31
- Version: 0.1
- Tested with: 2.3.1
- Upload the FOLDER ‘wp-showhide-elements’ to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin ‘WP ShowHide Elements’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin
- Create a div to show / hide. Add an ID and name it whatever you want.
- Create a anchor and add the ID of your div into wp_show() function.
Possible future upgrades
- Support for multiple elements to be closed in one click
If you have found a bug I want to know about it so I can fix it.
- Tell me your version number, WordPress version and what browser you use.
- If you suspect a collision with another plugin, tell me what plugin you suspect, or send me a list with suspected plugins
- Have you tested this plugin on another WordPress-version and can confirm that it works? Let me know!
- No bugs reported so far
Contribute / Feedback
The best way to contribute today is to spread the word, link to this page, blog about WP ShowHide Elements or give me feedback. All kinds of feedback are helpful to me. Suggestions and bug report are also welcome.